South Yorkshire - 9249LB

£SOLD

Centre Information

  • Size: 0 acres
  • Tenure: Freehold and Leasehold
  • Sale Type: Share Sale
  • Business Type: Landscape
  • Owned Since: 2000
  • Accommodation: No
  • Portal Framed: No
  • Glasshouse(s): No
  • Canopied Area(s): No
  • Polytunnel(s): No
  • Concessions: No
  • Cafe/Restaurant: No
  • Aquatic Sundries: No
  • Pet Sundries: No
  • Clothing: No
  • Farm Shop Sales: No
  • Mains Electricity: No
  • Mains Gas: No
  • Mains Sewage: No
  • Mains Water: No

Description

FOR SALE: A landscaping and grounds maintenance business located in South Yorkshire.

Due to the vendor wishing to retire, Alexander Mackie Associates Ltd. are delighted to offer to market this long established profitable landscaping and grounds maintenance business having a turnover of circa. £735,000.00 for Y.E. 31st March 2023, circa 70% of which is attributed to design and build work whilst the remaining 30% is attributable to maintenance contracts.

No premises are being included in the below asking price, however the vendor would be prepared to offer his existing premises on a rental basis should these be required. The existing premises comprise a yard, a glasshouse an office facility and containers.

A superb opportunity for a new purchaser to further develop this long established, well respected business.

SOLD